Ok, so Saanya Khanna, from the royal family of Givenchy, loves chocolate mousse. I have been wanting to cook for her for so many days and today seemed to be the perfect opportunity. So I did.
Today is dedicated to her, and also to Nigella, this is the first recipe of hers I have tried out. :)
OOH LA LA MOUSSE AU CHOCOLAT POUR SAANYA KHANNA
What you need:
200 ml of cream, I used the standard Gopaljee pack
240 grams of chocolate, I used three bars of bournville plain dark chocolate, 80 grams each
150 grams of marshmellows, I used Haribo, the 160 gram pack, and left five marshmellows out
Four tablespoons of butter
A teaspoon of vanilla essence
Less than half a teacup of water/60 ml, just boiled or very hot
What to do:
1. Add the marshmellows and butter to a saucepan. This is what it looked like:
2. Add the chocolate, and the water.
3. Make sure it all melts well. This happened in three stages.
4. While it melts, empty the cream into a bowl, and add the vanilla essence. Then, add this to the saucepan mixture, once it has cooled down.
5. Add the saucepan mixture to a setting bowl, and keep in the freezer till you are ready to eat. I took mine along to the birthday venue. Ha!